Arrivo Consulting LtdArrivo Consulting Ltd is a new consultancy service providing services to clients in government, the public sector and the third sector. We specialise in programme and project evaluation, working with organisations to support them to: Develop evaluation frameworks; Establish systems and protocols to gather evidence of impact; and Report to funders, partners, and stakeholders on the real impact of their projects.
Evaluation supportWe work with clients to support the development of evaluation frameworks which evidence the real outcomes delivered for service users. We help to develop systems and procedures which will allow organisations to report on the outcomes they achieve to funders and partners.
Working with young peopleOur core team have extensive experience of working to engage young people in service design and delivery. We can develop tools which allow you to gather meaningful views from young people in an appropriate manner.
Contact usContact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about our work.
Recent clients include The Big Lottery Fund, Inspiring Scotland, Young Scot, the Care Leavers Employment Service within Glasgow City Council Social Work, Creative Scotland, and Glasgow Disability Alliance.
We work with clients to design evaluation frameworks which allow them to easily report on the outcomes they achieve to partners and funders. Get in touch to find out how we could redesign your monitoring and evaluation processes!
Arrivo Consulting Ltd is a new consultancy service providing services to clients in government, the public sector and the third sector.
We specialise in programme and project evaluation, working with organisations to support them to:
- Develop evaluation frameworks
- Establish systems and protocols to gather evidence of impact
- Report to funders, partners, and stakeholders on the real impact of their projects.
Our core team is made up of individuals with extensive experience in working with the voluntary, public, and community sector.
We specialise in carrying out formative and summative evaluations, in working with clients to develop evaluation frameworks, and in supporting clients to develop their projects and ideas.
We have extensive experience of working with the voluntary and community sector - both intermediaries and local organisations.
Our recent consultancy experience highlights:
- Specific experience of evaluating funding programmes.
- Ability to bring together policy and practice – assisting organisations to evidence clear links between the activities and outcomes they deliver and the contribution these make to funder outcomes.
- An excellent track record in producing high quality reports which have been used to influenced the design and development of national programmes.
- Experience in working with voluntary and community sector organisations.
- A track-record in developing case studies and ‘learning points’.
To see cvs for our core team, click here:
Arrivo Consulting Ltd, 42 Miller Street, Glasgow G1 1DT
T: 0141 847 0990